Who knew the roots of this popular, decorative flower had such potent medicine?
Hydrangea roots contain alkaloids and other major antioxidants that make it a popular go-to in traditional herbal practices.
- Reduce bladder infection
- Reduce inflammation
- Prevents autoimmune diseases
- Reduces size of enlarged prostate
- Dissolve kidney/gallbladder stones
- Remove parasitic infections
- High in antioxidants
- Eases pain from gout, rheumatoid arthritis
- Treats calcifications
Hydrangea root is especially potent and should be used for no more than 2-3 days in a row. To avoid side effects, consume no more than 2 grams of dried root per day.